View Poll Results: which is your fav?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • movie

    0 0%
  • TV show

    4 80.00%
  • neither

    1 20.00%
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: M.A.S.H - movie or tv show?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    M.A.S.H - movie or tv show?

    which is your fav? I've never watched the movie all the way through. caught bit's and pieces many times but just Love the show.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: M.A.S.H - movie or tv show?

    I voted neither, because I've read the book twice, it's better by far than either the movie or the show.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •